Shipping and Returns
- Shipping and returns are free for all domestic orders over $100
- Orders ship via USPS First Class Mail, Monday through Friday
- Orders ship next business day after order is placed
- Items are expected to arrive 5-7 days after order is place within the contiguous U.S.
- Due to Covid-19 USPS is experiencing delays that may effect the delivery time.
- All returns must be requested within 30 days of shipment to receive a full refund.
- To be eligible for a return, bra must have the original tags, be unworn, be unwashed, and be free of perfume, make-up and deodorant.
- Panties are final sale and can not be returned
- Items that do not meet the highest standards of health and hygiene are not eligible for credit and will be returned to sender.
- Gift cards are final sale and do not qualify for return or exchange.
Read our full Returns policy here.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- To return your product, please mail your product with receipt to the following address using a prepaid, insured, and traceable shipping method:
447 Broadway, 2nd Fl #144, New York, NY 10013
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Please use a trackable shipping service or purchase shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If you would like to exchange a product, please return the original item for a full refund and place a new order to secure your new size.
If you need to exchange a defective or damaged item, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:
447 Broadway, 2nd Fl #144
New York, NY 10013
At Liberté we believe what you wear underneath your clothes matters. A properly fitting bra is comfortable, provides support to reduce back pain and improve posture, and instills confidence so you can feel your best.
Your bra should feel like freedom. You can use our bra size calculator to make sure you're wearing the right size.
- Liberté lingerie is designed and manufactured in NYC.
- Our garments are crafted with lace and fabrics from Italy.
- Our current size range is 32C to 38H.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent, and rinse with cold water.
- Keep in mind, detergent, bleached, and heat can destroy elastic and lace.
- Always air dry your bra.
- If you're not a hand wash type of girl make sure your delicates are in a lingerie wash bag to protect them but we don't recommend this